Malaysia DOR For PPDs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed_Dman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm actually interested in planning and organizing a DOR in Malaysia. Will also ask our famous Mr.Mikey to do a mini workshop, during the trip. Stated below are some questions and any suggestions are welcome.

Destinations (Prefer to do it on a less known island, to avoid crowd and have better service. :wink:
1.Mataking Island (Borneo) 3 Star
2.Roach Reef - Man made (Borneo) 2 Star
3.New Island to be opening soon. (Borneo) ? Star

When
1.October
2.November
3.December

Duration & Dates
5D/4N
6D/5N
7D/6N

Will go with the decision of the majority votes. Will work out the package, once the stated above have been decided. Please feel free to make any comment and suggestions. :D

Mikey! Please do let us know your schedule! :wink:

Ed.

I'll hire the sand barge and sail it over from Manila after picking up a few PPDers... Where do you want me to park it? :eyebrow:

edit: I vote for Roach Reef... I like the name... :D

Ok Mikey! Will finalized the dates, once we have enough people. :wink:

Pak - Sounds good. We can even use it for our dives. Just park it anywhere you like! :D

We can still dive the famous Sipadan, no matter which destination we chose. It's just nearby! :wink:

Ed.

Back
Top Bottom