Malapascua trip for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nothing in particular, but clean room a/c with hot shower required. Couple of Matt recos - Mike and Diose's and Kuan Ba.

Aabana looks nice din.
we were looking at flights and PAL was 13k for the 3 of us... cebu pax 10k... this is based on the same arrangements as yours (Oct 28 in cebu, nov 1 uwian)

need to know room costs before we lock it in... i like the appearance of diose's place...

@matt: what are the expected dive charges assuming caloy's dive itinerary? PM please :biggrin:

Jag

we were looking at flights and PAL was 13k for the 3 of us... cebu pax 10k... this is based on the same arrangements as yours (Oct 28 in cebu, nov 1 uwian)

need to know room costs before we lock it in... i like the appearance of diose's place...

@matt: what are the expected dive charges assuming caloy's dive itinerary? PM please :biggrin:

Jag
I got the tickets at an earlier date, P3.6 each.

looking at Cebu Hotels for the overnite.

I got the tickets at an earlier date, P3.6 each.

looking at Cebu Hotels for the overnite.

Try Parklane - thru hotels.com you get a good rate. great value for money if thats in your budget
Diplomat for lower budget - but it aint that great!
Eat and Drink at Blue Bayou at the Crossroads in Banilad - less than 5 mins away. Small and very friendly, good times.

update... thanks for the PM, Matt.

1. caloy - Oct 28 PM (Cebu), Oct 29 AM (Malapascua) - Nov 1 AM (return to Cebu)
2. Myra - - do -
3. Iris - Oct 28 AM (Cebu), Oct 29 AM (Malapascua) - Nov 1 PM (return to SG)
4. Jolene - -do-
5. Jon
6. Marvin
7. bing
8. Johann (Storm rider)
9. Cris
10. Zee
11. Jag
12. Imee
13. Soleil

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/