Malapascua trip for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so Matt, Van drivers have their instructions? arriving in Maya you have your boatmen waiting for us? Do we need to get porters for our "heavy" stuff (everything is heavy for me :D)?

and please Matt, don't let me carry my tank(s).

Yessir...all is set,

Van's are on red alert.
Van1 will get Gabriel +1, and Caloy, Myra, Johan and Chris
Van2 will get Karl et al
Van3 will get Iris and team followed by James and Maxine

That's the plan anyway! The drivers may decide to mix it all around at the last minute - but they should be there at least :D

The boat will be waiting for you at Maya. Maya is a private port and unfortunately the porters don't let our boatmen help you carry things and you'll need to give the porters P10 per bag if you want them to carry it for you.

Once you arrive in Malapascua we will be here with our team to help you with bags etc. Once you set your dive gear up the first time you will not need to carry anything at all...it's lazy diving :D

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow...weather is bright and sunny :cool2:

Oh and by the way as Sunday is the 31st we'll be hosting the "Bite Me" Halloween party, with True Blood shooters, and Flaming Zombie juice...

Bring a costume!

You guys have a great time in Malapascua and looking forward to everyone's U/W photos.

The team is here and getting ready for the first dive!

71767_446929862749_649272749_5947742_1667997_n.jpg

Major event just happened in the second dive. I'll let Matt explain this.

Ps - monad dive this morning just like yesterday. 1 thresher teasing us by showing her silvery side. I think it made around 5 passes before we quit. Longer safety stop required. Oops!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom