Mako CompAir Compressor w/ Fill Station for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down130

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a MAKO CompAir Compressor with Fill Station for sale. This compressor is a 3 phase compressor and is in excellent condition. It has 464 hours on it and is very clean. This came out of a volunteer firehall that one of my good friends is the chief of. This compressor was used very lightly because it is a very small firehall. I also have the service records for it. It was serviced very often, oil kept clean, filters changed often, etc. The fill station is also in excellent condition. I have posted a youtube video of the compressor also. The model number is KA7-E3. Serial number is 5405185. It does about 7 cfm. The max pressure is 5000 pounds. Also, the electric motor on it is a Baldor Electric 3 phase motor.

Here are the electric motor specs:
Cat No. m32191
Spec. 36B01-194
Fram 1841, ser. P984
HP 7.5
Volts 208-230/460
Amps 12 - 18/9
RPM 3450
HZ 60

I have also tried posting some pictures. Hopefully they will all show up. I am located near Altoona, Pennsylvania. I am leaving for a dive trip to Bonaire next weekend and must have it gone before then. If you are interested you can email me at sales@down130.com and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also PM me here. I also own a dive shop here in Pennsylvania, so I can take Credit Cards, Paypal, Cash or Check. You must pick the compressor up. I will help load it.

I have the pictures posted on PhotoBucket. The link is:
Pictures by scuby16m - Photobucket

Also, my youtube video is:
YouTube - Mako scuba compressor

I'm not sure where to start on pricing, so just start making offers.

Is the compressor still available? Once I know that we can talk price.
Hope you had a good trip.

DJ

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom