Mako and Light for sale or trade.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if at all possible I'd love to pull off both trades, but if you absolutley need the poseidons i could cancel the other trade and swap out their value in APEKS (but I'd reeeeally rather not i love that computer) Im ready to exchange things i dont need for fun shiny toys haha

btw isn't there supposed to be 2 handles on that scooter?

The reed switch/magnet assembly for the 2nd handle are still installed (wire is wrapped up inside shroud support). The 2nd handle/trigger is included, it was removed to avoid plowing the silt in caves as the scooter is setup for tow-behind diving. I can reattatch the handle easily.

REG OFFER REMOVED TO SAVE SPACE

I'd say thats a fair trade provided the scooter works well and doesn't have issues

- brandon

The scooter worked well on its last dive (loaned it to Buddy who flew in to dive); it does have some wear and tear, but I cared for it the best I could as it was my only scooter when I dove it and it is a ***** to dive Jackson Blue without a scooter.

the only issue with the Mako is it does not have the depth rating or range for the dives I am now conducting.

if at all possible I'd love to pull off both trades, but if you absolutley need the poseidons i could cancel the other trade and swap out their value in APEKS (but I'd reeeeally rather not i love that computer) Im ready to exchange things i dont need for fun shiny toys haha

I do not need 4 Apeks regulators, and was interested in the Poseidons for cold water diving (and I have the tools). I am not comfortable asking for you to cancel an existing trade as that would be unfair to the other individual. If it falls through, we can talk.

In any case, I would want to see photos of the regulators prior to agreeing to a trade.

Thanks,

Keith

alright well i talked with the guy who has the poseidons and he doesnt have a problem with it. I've been looking around more and i could get a scooter like yours in good condition for around 800. Im still interested but I'd also need more pictures of your scooter to see what condition the case is in. I just dont know at this time if i should pass up that wisdom 2 its very nice.
Right now it is best if i trade the poseidons for the computer, and sell my regs and invest some money in a scooter.
keep in touch if you want to negotiate a trade!
-brandon

did you look at my other gear for sale and see if you wanted to trade for anything else?
i have that perfect condition seaquest raider
2 diverite bladder (og and rec)
all the regs and lights
the twin jets

did you see anything else you would want to trade on?

did you look at my other gear for sale and see if you wanted to trade for anything else?
i have that perfect condition seaquest raider
2 diverite bladder (og and rec)
all the regs and lights
the twin jets

did you see anything else you would want to trade on?

Unfortunately, I have an excess of the same type of dive gear as you offer.

Keith

negotiations are back on haha the other guy ended up selling his computer to somebody right after we talked.

pm me about it and we can discuss what you want for that mako

New Item to Add:
$400 Dive Rite 24W HID with a wreck cannister - no battery. This light has never been flooded.

The following is also still available:
$1100 - Oceanic Mako - rewound (see above)
$15 each - 2x Dive Rite 40 cuft Oxygen Bottle Wrap
$250 - Atomic 1st and 2nd (DIN - old style piston) with 1st swivel
$50 - Set of Aluminum Blades for Mako (rough surface)
Dive Rite Safety Reel
Dive Rite Primary Reel - old style handle above reel.

or Make an Offer, as I need funds to support the overhaul of my new RIX compressor :)

Keith

Photos of the Dive Rite 24W HID with a wreck cannister.

Attachments

• 24WHID.jpg
    24WHID.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 24WHID-2.jpg
    24WHID-2.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 37

Back
Top Bottom