Make me an offer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

". Unless I can find a man who will whisk me off on tropical vacations and shower me with love and affection, I doubt I'll be diving any time soon."

I could whisk you off to Mt Storm, The Yough Dam, A few quarries and the keys now and then. More then than now unfortunately. But the rest is doable if you're willing to keep diving.:D:wink:

Wow, I didn't realize! Why the added expense?...I'm assuming so they can check that there's no bomb in the package? :bomb:

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm closing this thread. I do still have a couple of items but I've got some family issues that are more important right now, the health of my daughter and unborn grandson, to be more precise. When the issues are resolved, I will decide what I'm doing with the rest of my gear. Thank you for looking and thanks to those who made offers, I appreciate it. I'll come back to the forum when things calm down, would love to dive back in (pun intended):D

Back
Top Bottom