Make me an offer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GSDtravels

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, I am attempting to sell my gear and would like offers. I posted on another board and everybody's asking what I want for it. Making me nuts! PLEASE make me an offer. Diving was a love of mine but I've lost many loves over the last few years :brokenheart:. Unless I can find a man who will whisk me off on tropical vacations and shower me with love and affection, I doubt I'll be diving any time soon.:shakehead:
Anyway, I'm in the midst of a divorce and downsizing stored items, as well as upsizing my income to get my new business off the ground, so I need to give up my beloved gear. I'd prefer to sell in as a package, but will sell items separately. Some items have surface wear but all are in good working order, unless otherwise stated. Thanks for taking the time to look!

SeaQuest Diva - black/pink size XS
Scubagear099-1.jpg

Regs - SeaQuest XP and US Divers "Arctic"
Computer - Suunto Companion on console with pressure gauge and compass
Zipper carry case
Scubagear102-1.jpg

Scubagear104-1.jpg

Scubagear103-1.jpg

Scubagear105-1.jpg

Scubagear112-1.jpg

Skin - black/pink size small
Scubagear101.jpg

Fins - Wenoka clear
Scubagear117-1.jpg

Booties - size 6 (I wear 7 1/2 so they run large)
Scubagear115-1.jpg

Dive light - UK Halogen
Scubagear109-1.jpg

Luggage - SeaQuest Travel bag (some wear but still very usable, not on wheels)
Mesh Boat tote
Scubagear118-1.jpg

Some items have solid brass trim clips. Included with the BC at no charge will be a Marine Tech 200M watch. It needs a battery so I can't guarantee that it works.

If this is sold as a package, misc. items will be included: Goggle case, tank light, back-up light (missing bezel, but works), etc.

Well, once my business gets off the ground, maybe I'll be back here to purchase!

Well, once my business gets off the ground, maybe I'll be back here to purchase!

I also changed travel habits as of late, going cross-country with my German Shepherd Dog (GSD), hence my name. Dogs remain loyal :heart:, if only he could dive!

The title of the thread is "MAKE ME AN OFFER". Buyer pays exact shipping, I won't tack anything on. I wouldn't think shipping would be more than $10, if that.

Everything except the BCD, fins and booties have been sold. Thanks for looking!

shipping to canada is actually pretty expensive if you've never done it, just fyi. USPS is by far the cheapest, and it probably adds about $10-20 on top of whatever the domestic shipping would be.

Back
Top Bottom