Magnehelic mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

should be able to easy enough, can you sketch out what you are wanting and what size barb you are wanting?
two options (or if you have a different idea, tell me)

either a second barb in position A (and no hole on end - less material) or B (again less material could be employed) Or something else????

1716320044415.png

One barb is for the magnehelic, the other is for the vacuum pump assembly. Flow is in from mouthpiece end, out through barb to vacuum pump, magnehelic displays vacuum condition...

Make sense?

!/4" tube (OD) is typically 3/16" ID, IIRC.....

I remixed this a little to make it easier to print. View attachment 829591
1716326032059.png

I saw one of those down at the Pipe Dreamz/Vapez/CBD store recently.

In the window as I walked past. Not that I was in there.

I saw one of those down at the Pipe Dreamz/Vapez/CBD store recently.

In the window as I walked past. Not that I was in there.
Hey, I sooooo like that dual purpose magnehelic bong . . .

Probably why Simon's took so long to get there... Imagine the x-ray guy with that package...

Much appreciated man, very kind and thoughtful🙏🏻😊
You are welcome! You were very kind and patient early on when I was trying to figure out what parts kits I needed for my Apeks regs, you gave me some good deals on regs and other equipment you were selling, AND you forgot to charge me for the service kit you included on the last reg I bought from you. I figured it was the least I could do for a nice guy and valuable member of this board.

:cheers:

You are welcome! You were very kind and patient early on when I was trying to figure out what parts kits I needed for my Apeks regs, you gave me some good deals on regs and other equipment you were selling, AND you forgot to charge me for the service kit you included on the last reg I bought from you. I figured it was the least I could do for a nice guy and valuable member of this board.

:cheers:

Your post has made my day. Appreciate the very kind words 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom