Magician Open Boats this Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Magiciancapt

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Divers,

The Magician will be running its regularly scheduled Friday Open Boat(9/14) along with another Open Boat on Saturday 9/15. Friday's trip includes 3 dives with food and air fills included for $107.00 and Saturdays trip is 4 Dives all inclusive for $117.00.

The dive conditions are the best I have seen all year! Warm water temps. along with unbeatable visibility in the 40' to 80' range. Giant Black Sea Bass are everywhere and we spotted over 60 Bat Rays in one location!

If you would like to sign up please visit us at Magician Dive Boat San Pedro CA or give me a call at 661 714-9259

Thanks! Capt. Jerry

Last edited:
I am checking with a buddy to see if he is available for the Saturday trip. I went to the website looking for information on fill pressures, but did not find anything except that you also do nitrox fills. So what pressure fills can you provide and how much extra are the nitrox fills.

I am also starting to dive doubles and could use more practice. Do you allow doubles on these trips if I kept dive times inline with single tank divers? Or do you prefer single tanks only?

My husband and I had a wonderful time!! Thank you Captain Jerry and crew for making it great!!!

Back
Top Bottom