Maggy from SB dive in Playa del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PlayaCountryBoy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Playa del Carmen, Mexico-Meso American Reef
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Maggy from ScubaBoard and some of her colleagues from SAS Scandinavian Airlines join me for diving on a couple of our shallower sites, Moc-Che' Shallow and Jardines Reef (20-40ftsw). Watch Maggy, as she and her friends check out the reef here. Enjoy!:popcorn:

That's RIGHT! I'm looking forward to meeting you and your son. Just a lil note: bring a jacket to wear between the dives. The water is 80F, but the cold North wind is blowing and as soon as you get out of the water...its going to be cold.:wink: See ya soon!:D

That's RIGHT! I'm looking forward to meeting you and your son. Just a lil note: bring a jacket to wear between the dives. The water is 80F, but the cold North wind is blowing and as soon as you get out of the water...its going to be cold.:wink: See ya soon!:D

Cold North wind, huh? I just got back from diving in the local lake...48 degree air temp, North wind gusting over 20mph (wind chill in the 30's), water temp 57 at the surface, visibility was better than 25 feet though! I saw 2 bass, some perch, a crayfish, and some beer cans and bottles.

Can you top that? :rofl3:

Next dive stop, PDC! :14:

Thanks for the jacket tip.

Thank you Jason, for the wonderful diving trip and for making this video. It was a lot of fun. But I have to work on my buoyancy, I can tell when watching myself. But I am still a beginner, so hopefully it will improve over time. We saw some nice fishes and I noticed that Drum swimming in front of the Green Moray in the end of the video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom