Maggie & Zee go to America...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why the heck am I unable to see these pictures??? :11: For some reason, recently, it started doing this... And I can,t figure out why (sorry guys, but I'm a forum NOOB).

Anybody have an idea? I'm missing out on all the fun!!!:shakehead:

It has something to do with where they are posted. I can't see them at work either because our firewall blocks most of the photo sites. Maybe if you ask nicely the photos can be added to Zee's scubaboard gallery where you can see them :wink: I can't see them either, I just have the red "x" in the white box :(
Ber :lilbunny:

Zee the pictures rock! :) I really like the first action shot of Maggie and the blue in the first pic of the second set. Oh and the red flower in the black and white. And the motorcycles as always. Speaking of which, I was out tooling around on Robert's the other day. :)

You using a work laptop? your own laptop? Pics are hosted at Photobucket, make sure your boss hasn't blocked photobucket somehow. Luckily, beer is cheap in PG, so you can always bribe some techy person with a couple of San Mig Lights...

That must be it! Blocked... Not in PG anymore... Back home... Me sad...:shakehead: Me go back some day... Must return to Dojo... Must return to Dojo...:rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry you two couldn't make it down to Catalina on your trip, but glad you had a great time. Love the shot of Maggie doing a kick... it took me a while to figure it out (the Costa Rican coffee hasn't "kicked in" yet).

oh yeah, zee was showing Tom (Tboxcar) the effects of using wide-angle lens on close distance shot.

i was the guinea pig. always the guinea pig. :D

Cooltech - no diving pics - I poked my fingers into the water at Lake Tahoe - do you have any freaking idea how cold that water is? Very clear though.. hhhmmm...

Thanks the the kind words all, I really enjoyed the trip, just a shame I we didn't quite get to do al we wanted - we missed going to San Diego and Catalina, also wanted to go to New York, perhaps even Florida.. but alas, next time :)

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom