Madison AL Quarry This Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ltstanfo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Is anyone planning on diving at the Madison AL Quarry this weekend? I will be there on Sunday (morning) with a few friends. It would be great to see some of the Scubaboard folks there as well.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

I think that I and a couple others were coming out on Saturday morning. (9/16/2006)

Most likely would leave by 2pm as the Auburn vs. LSU game is on at 2:30pm.

EDIT: BTW... forgot to mention, W-A-R E-A-G-L-E !!!!!!

There is a class from SDI going to be there this weekend. My wife will be one of the participants and I am going with the class as her buddy. We will be there both Sat and Sun mornings. My son will be there also, but he is not with the class.

Randy

I have Football on Saturday and family things on Sunday. But next Saturday I will be diving somewere. Lee are doing Moulton or Madison?

Boomer,

I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I'm enjoying getting ready for my dive this weekend. :)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Sunday's dive was fun, as always but the visibility was quite reduced (5-7 ft) due to an increase of algae. There was a good turnout of both SCUBA students (from SDI) as well as divers just there to make bubbles. :)

The water is beginning to cool a little at the surface and it may not be long before short wetsuits are "out of season".

Regards,
Ltstanfo

What about this weekend? Any one Any one Bueler? It's almost been two weeks since I dove and I'm drying out. Don't make me dive the moat around my apartments...

we're headed over to dive at Priceville this weekend on saturday. clearer water w/o the Algae growth. I'll email you the info Darcy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom