Made in the USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Force Fin Products made in the USA. The special equipment and High Performance Poly-Urethane material we use, it just made sense. Plus we have always supported the American worker. Our Plant in Cranberry Township, Penn ships each day world wide. Need to join #FORCEFINNERSUNITE.

Attachments

• cue-crew.jpg
    cue-crew.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 274
Our Pennsylvania production facility is up and running, under necessary exemption. Force Fins on the shelf and ready to ship to you. This will pass. Summer will come, and we'll all be ready to Get Wet! Why Force Fins Are Made In U.S.A. – Force Fin Some times molds come for me to sand, but with this crew they handled it all now.

Attachments

• scan-7-2018037.jpg
    scan-7-2018037.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 20180926_111911.jpg
    20180926_111911.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 257
Years ago, I saw the USA Dive Industry drift over to The Peoples Republic of China. But I am of a generation at remembers the past and I love the American way of Freedom to Design. With OPEN arms China welcome in our Technology. How we were making Force Fins was "Kind of a American thing" and was proud to keep our workers busy at fair wages. Some times you use other judgement when it come to Profits. We make the best Force Fins in the world. Thank you, Susanne Chess and Bob Evans CHESS+EVANS LLC Photo by Joseph Bottoms

Attachments

• bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg
    bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 223
Their was a TIME when we had 17 distributors world wide. Then our cost of good went up here in the USA. But we never left these shores and lost 95% of our overseas market..but their is HOPE, sales picking up in Norway and England, and Columbia Navy.. Our office wall from 30 years ago. Note the American Flag, gives you some idea of what I support and LOVE.

Attachments

• officewall001.jpg-fw.jpg
    officewall001.jpg-fw.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 150
Today we received two Military orders, 50 pairs for the Italian Navy and 150 pairs for the US Navy. Proud to have such great people in Pennsylvania producing our Force Fin products..We never left our American shores. . God Bless America and it's hard working Women and Men.

Attachments

• DSC_0693.jpg
    DSC_0693.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 137
Today we received two Military orders, 50 pairs for the Italian Navy and 150 pairs for the US Navy. Proud to have such great people in Pennsylvania producing our Force Fin products..We never left our American shores. . God Bless America and it's hard working Women and Men.
I made a mistake, it was NOT the US Navy, but the Colombia Navy who made the 150 pair order.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom