Mach V Extreme remote exhaust dump?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwbp225

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'd like to convert my Mach V Extreme wing to accept a remote exhaust dump in place of the inflator elbow, so that I can pull the inflator hose to dump air.

It doesn't look like Oxycheq sells this type of valve. Are the parts compatible with a Dive-rite remote exhaust elbow or any other available assembly?

Thanks!
CWB

Probably, but you'll have to buy the whole assembly. I'll try it tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks!

My DiveRite hose will interchange with my Oxycheq hose, but I actually bought an elbow for the DiveRite. Are you sure.................never mind.

I'd like to convert my Mach V Extreme wing to accept a remote exhaust dump in place of the inflator elbow, so that I can pull the inflator hose to dump air.

It doesn't look like Oxycheq sells this type of valve. Are the parts compatible with a Dive-rite remote exhaust elbow or any other available assembly?

Thanks!
CWB

I just bought a Dive-Rite 'complete inflation assembly' from someone here, and it fits my Oxycheq wing fine.

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom