MAC users?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree a lot with what Warthaug said. The only difference for me is that I do not need to deal with them in a large network at work. I actually like Mac for personal use when I don't have my desktop available because I love having access to the terminal window with a mac.

On my PC at home I run a dual partition with GRUB; windows and Linux.

brutus_scuba:
I agree a lot with what Warthaug said. The only difference for me is that I do not need to deal with them in a large network at work. I actually like Mac for personal use when I don't have my desktop available because I love having access to the terminal window with a mac.

On my PC at home I run a dual partition with GRUB; windows and Linux.

I may have been a little misleading there - the macs are not on a huge network, or anything like that. Just a file server, for transferring files; otherwise they are stand-alone.

Bryan

Scubapat:
awesome, i enjoy osx's stabillity over windows 100%

Evidentally written by someone that hasnt got a clue how to actually set up or use windows.

Also stop confusing platform architecture with operating system.

Have mac g5 quatro w/one tera, and 30" HD; video production.

I also run parallels on the mac when I need to run windows apps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom