Mac OS/ iOS Dive log for Oceanic Atom 3.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darren Dodge

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'ne browsed through the threads looking and while finding partial answers, can't find the one that most applies to me. So here goes: I've just purchased the Oceanic Atom 3.1 and am looking for dive log software for Mac and iOS. I've looked at Dive Log DT by More Mobile Software which seems to offer all the bells and whistles I'd like to have, but it doesn't appear to support my DC?

Any help would be appreciated and sorry if its a repost of something already covered somewhere else that I didn't see.

Darren

I use MacDive with my oceanic dive computers on my Mac. MacDive

It is easy to use and has all kinds of bells and whistles.

Thanks dmoore, I looked at MacDive before, but their website is a bit low on info IMHO. Looks like I can use Dive Log on iOS to gather on site info, geotags ext, then merge that with the info from my DC once I dump it to my Mac.

Not sure about what you just said but........I downloaded the drivers and the software from the website. I installed it as directed. I plug my cable into the dive computer and then the computer. It asks what dives I want to download and it works.

There is not a lot of information on the website about using the software but it is pretty simple and a few clicks (and errors) later it all kind of slips into place. If you are having problems an email to them will yield a quick response and an answer to your question. I am happy with it. I like it better than the oceanic software for the PC I used before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom