Wanted Luxfer AL6 & Worth HP130s!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
-Still on the look for -

(2) Luxfer AL 6s

Worth HP130

PREFER Pickup... but So Cal seems to be stingy on selling tanks. Will do shipping if the price is right :wink:

Still on the look!

-Blank-

-Blank-

Thinning out some of my cylinders. I have X8 doubles with a Halcyon manifold (DIN) and Highland bands. Just had them hydro/vis/filled in July 2021. Currently have filled with 28% but can run them down to 500 if you don’t have your cert. This specific set was rarely used as it was a backup to a backup set so this set has maybe five dives on them. What are you looking to spend?

Thinning out some of my cylinders. I have X8 doubles with a Halcyon manifold (DIN) and Highland bands. Just had them hydro/vis/filled in July 2021. Currently have filled with 28% but can run them down to 500 if you don’t have your cert. This specific set was rarely used as it was a backup to a backup set so this set has maybe five dives on them. What are you looking to spend?

PM SENT

I would let them go for 750.00 if you are interested. Unfortunately, I only have two 100s remaining and those are in a doubles setup that I plan on keeping for now. I dive mostly single X8s now.

OK very interested but give me the day to organize some funds.

and thanks

No problem

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom