Lurker in San Mateo CA comes out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lionessa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All. I'm a beginning diver looking to get "serious", which at this point means "spending more money on gear..." Thought I'd let the board know I'm here though. I will be going to Maui, Puerto Vallarta, and Monterey this year. And I have a lot of questions. There seems to be a lot of info on Hawaii, but can anyone tell me some more about PV? I guess I should get to posting. Can't wait to see you in the water!

Welcome! Check out the NorCal forum, we have lots of friendly divers in the area :)

WELCOME TO :sblogo:
The best way to get information on areas you want to dive is to head to the regional forum and talk to those that live and dive there. It always helps to get the locals to help you with any questions on location, lodging, and dive operators!

Good luck!
Carolyn:sharks:

Sorry cant help with Maui or PV..but can probably offer some help about Monterey..?

There is an informal Meet and Greet scheduled sometime soon for Lovers Point. You are welcome to join?

Cheers,
Drew

I would like to attend the Monterey event if possible. When is the Meet and Greet scheduled? Also, what is a "Meet and Greet? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom