Lunch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going to be in the Dallas area Wed. Any of the northern clan up for grabbing some lunch somewhere?

I'll buy...mine. :D

Where in the Dallas area are you going to be, Sealskin? That's a mighty big area you're talking about... :D

Be in McKinney/Denton area Tues./Wed. Ken. Can get to pretty much any place Wed. for lunch.

Have they opened up a new place at the Ballpark?

Yes, it's called the Rawlings Sports Grill....it's about like the Front Row Grill was. Come on down. I'll have a doctor's appointment in Dallas, but I should be back by noon:30. How soon do you think you could get to Arlington?

sealskin98:
Be in McKinney/Denton area Tues./Wed. Ken. Can get to pretty much any place Wed. for lunch.

Have they opened up a new place at the Ballpark?

The Ballpark is a good 45 minutes to an hour from McKinney/Denton.

I can leave the Aubrey area around 9ish. Ya think I could make it to Arlington in 3 1/2 hours? :D

I'm going to make a couple of stops in Irving and Arlington before noon, then Garland, Richardson, Plano, etc. on the way back home. Can make it by noon:30 or so easy.

I can make lunch at 12:30 pm Wednesday at Rawlings Sports Grill at the Ballpark in Arlington. It would be great to meet you Sealskin98. :dazzler1:

Debraw:
I can make lunch at 12:30 pm Wednesday at Rawlings Sports Grill at the Ballpark in Arlington. It would be great to meet you Sealskin98. :dazzler1:

Great! Looking forward to it.

Debraw:

If you guz don't mind,,,I could make lunch at 12:30pm Wed. at the Grill,,,,would that be ok with ya'll??

Sounds good to me texdiveguy. I haven't had the opportunity to meet you or Debra yet. This is shaping up to be a nice little lunch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom