lunch anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ch0ppersrule

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Went to lunch with Catherine96821 (aka Hot Catherine) at Brew Moon today. As we are sitting there B.S. ing who should walk by? JustLeesa and hubby. It was a nice relaxing lunch and we are ready to go again. Anyone wanting to do a scubaboard lunch (on O'ahu)? even if it is on a weekend. Guess with the choppy waters we have to go to eat instead.

Melissa

:D...talk about "what are the chances of that??"!!

When I came back to the table Roger said "who was that? Your hair dresser?" (he says the only female face he has to remember is mine...:blush:....lol)

Weekends are out with me, but during the week - on non diving/emergency work days - is a can do :D

It's still divable but mo betta from a boat....Im always up for fri/sat dives.
I once ran into my old landlord from AK in Waikoloa and one of my paramedic buddies from AK in Oahu,and,,, Well, Odds arn't as long as they seem sometimes. Fun, aint it?

dherbman:
How about lunch and a dive? How about August?

Let us know when you are closer to being here. I am always up for shore dives if ya want. Maybe we can all go out with Roger and JustLeesa on a boat and then off to lunch.

Leesa- pm me whenever you want to go to lunch. I owe Catherine so we can all get together sometime soon.

Melissa

justleesa:
hmmm...I'll ask my chrystal ball.....might work :wink:

Great, I like to plan my days at least 6 months in advance, so this will help :wink: .

I was on Maui last month and failed to line up any dives with SB members as a result of late planning. I'm not taking any chances this time.

I'll definately be in touch.

Who's going to pay for my plane ticket? I'm always up for food LOL! :)
Ber :lilbunny: (book me out of Dayton, Ohio please ROFLMAO!)

I'd love to go, but my normal work schedule is pretty restrictive.

Anytime you're in the downtown/Aloha Tower area for a weekday lunch, though - let me know.

Ber Rabbit:
Who's going to pay for my plane ticket? I'm always up for food LOL! :)
Ber :lilbunny: (book me out of Dayton, Ohio please ROFLMAO!)

Ber, did'ja wan't us to start a fund raiser for ya?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom