Lumix 14-45mm in OM-D Oly housings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WWW: Don't know if it is relevant but I have shot a few pics with my 12-50 lens in the same config you have. I was quite happy with the results but I am easily pleased. I just did a trip to Bali and used my 60mm macro exclusively - although I did promise myself a dive with a standard lens. There is just too much good macro to mess around with scenes. The 60 makes a pretty good fish lens too. These shots were taken with the 12-50 at Tulamben and the second frog fish is cropped.

Attachments

• _2030058-1.jpg
    _2030058-1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 37
  • _2030062-3.jpg
    _2030062-3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 41
  • _2030056-1.jpg
    _2030056-1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 39
Ardy--Well, unfortunately I have to go back to Lembeh in November so will probably have to wear out my 60mm macro like you are doing. The 14-42 left me with some unsharp corners but what the heck, doesn't sound like there are many reasonable solutions (under $500 US anyway) and occasionally I am pleasantly surprised by the kit lens. Thanks for the pics! // ww

Back
Top Bottom