Luciano Pavarotti

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have often wondered but will probably never know what it’s like to stand before tens of thousands of people and know full well that you are the best there is at what you do.

Luciano Pavarotti stepped out of bounds to bring enjoyment of the opera to billions of folks. His perfect tenor voice is matched only maybe by that of the Kraken.

Luciano fought a hard battle with pancreatic cancer but today the dragon won. At 71, El Maestro is dead in body but lives on in spirit. Your magnificence is immortal, travel well Luciano.

:salute: Rest in peace Maestro Pavarotti...maybe your body is now gone :crying2:, but the music song you sang will last forever and long.

Riposarsi nella pace, Maestro Pavarotti. :crying2:

My wife, Yellow Angel Fish, made the following comment yesterday morning after reading of his death . . .

"The music of the earth is diminished this morning, but the heavenly choir sounds a little bit better now."

the K

I was just listening to Nessun Dorma last night. What a voice.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom