Wanted LP85s or HP100s South FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoFlaDiver954

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have any LP85s or HP100s for sale in S Fl?

I prefer galvanized but would consider painted. Open to singles or doubles, but will probably separate doubles as I already have some 85s doubled up.

Thanks

I have a set of pst 100's... they're getting a fresh hydro right now, and I could drop them off around December 3rd (I'll be driving through Ft. Lauderdale on my way to Key Largo...).

I believe one was born in 1998 (not 100% sure on that, and no idea with the other one)... They're getting a hydro as I type this, I can send pictures when I get them back.
$350 for the pair, delivered, with a 10/18 hydro date.

I believe one was born in 1998 (not 100% sure on that, and no idea with the other one)... They're getting a hydro as I type this, I can send pictures when I get them back.

I may be game if @SoFlaDiver954 doesn't bite

SOLD Located in South Tampa, so may be a bit far, but I have a Faber steel LP 85 that's just out of hydro. Going to hydro on Monday. Looks for $120 without hydro, $160 after hydro.

I’d be second (or third) in line after @dave22387 , or even for one if someone else takes one.

For my tanks... PM me and I'll reply with my email address. We can move with the sale after that... delivery is close to I-95 or Tampa (I have family in Tampa and wouldn't mind a detour, and I'll be driving I-95 for the rest of the trip) around 12-3-18 (when I'll be driving to FL from NY) or around 12-10-18 (when I'll be driving home to NY)...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom