LP inflator hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eldie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My husband and I just received our new BCDs. My Zeagle comes with a 250psi hose (separate packaging, no brand) and his ScubaPro comes with a 420psi hose already attached to the BCD (no integrated Air2). What’s the difference and should I or he switch to a higher/lower PSI hose?

Thanks!

The operating pressure is about 140 psi. Both hoses will do fine. No worries. Your hose is probably a bit more flexible.

Both will work just fine, no need to worry or to switch anything.

What BCD models did you both get?
Thanks! We went with Stiletto and Knighthawk. SP hose looks more heavy duty and has a sleeve but I guess a hose is a hose lol

Thanks! We went with Stiletto and Knighthawk. SP hose looks more heavy duty and has a sleeve but I guess a hose is a hose lol

Scubapro overbuilds their products and uses the best materials out there and hence their higher prices in general. I have hoses from Scubapro and from other vendors and there is always difference in quality in favor of SP. That's why I only buy Scubapro or Atomic for my children and my loved-ones when I buy them dive equipment.

I wish you MANY decades of safe, enjoyable and awesome diving with smooth seas and unlimited visibility in all great health, prosperity and happiness with your dive partner.

Back
Top Bottom