Lowepro Mini Trekker Backpack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BadFish

Reaction score
what do you photogs think of this for transporting
my Rig?
Pros? Cons?

Hey Badfish. I was in the same situation about a month ago and I decided to go with the Trim Trekker over the Mini Trekker because of the storage difference. There's been a couple of threads on this....here's a good one... http://www.scubaboard.com/t43534.html . In that thread there's a pic of a Mini with all of a person's stuff in it, less a strobe setup. I plan on purchasing a strobe setup so I went with the larger Trim Trekker....Dee shows her "packing" of her Trim Trekker in the same thread(I think.) Also, I bought my Trim Trekker on Ebay for $60.00....can't beat that price, but I had to wait for the deal to come along. The quaility is outstanding with the Lowepro...can't go wrong with the brand. Hope this helps.

I like mine. In fact I bought a larger one that could also hold my laptop top but didn't like the bulk of it. so I went back to the little bugger. It's cram packed full but it carries everything I need. My laptop is carried seperately in his own case. Her's a photo of everything I get in it. Note my 5050 will be inside the housing and you can't see the tray in the photo but it's there.
aac.sized.jpg
To see all the photos of the packing, click ---->HERE.

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom