Low volume womens mask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am female, with a relatively small face...I use the Halcyon mask, and it is pretty nice. Fits well. I also have a Tusa Serene, which fits my face well, but I have trouble pinching my nose in it with my big fat gloves on.

Absolutely love my seavision mask. On their website they have a range of different frame sizes but it is the lenses that make all the difference for me. I have the rose coloured lenses and what a difference! Feels like I am being spoiled everytime I put it on, and, the lenses are plastic, so the mask is much lighter. Have had the mask for over a year and a half of teaching full time and it is still in great shape. I put diluted dish soap in the mask before every dive and never ever have problems with fogging (even though in courses and confined training the mask is on and off all the time).
Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom