Low-cost regulator setup.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or you can buy this: Aeris A1 Package - Deal Of The Year discounts on sale Aeris

There's lots of cheap packages out there. This one may have a FPL.

Its great you can get the overhaul parts now on the gen reg, next week, who knows.

123Scuba sells the parts kits for $15 each. I service my own regs, so I don't have to worry about warranties.

Does LP sell parts kits for the Genesis? I don't know anything about Genesis stuff. I've never used anything from them other than tank valves.

Besides, it would be $120 more because the Atlas package does not have an SPG.

There shouldn't be any problem getting parts for the first stage for quite a while. It is an Apeks clone and OMS rebrands it and sells it as their R-250 and its DIN sister as the R-251. There are some other name brands that also use it under their house brands.

Yes, there are quite a few good, low-cost deals out there for the budget conscious diver. Free parts for life is not a consideration for me as I seldom take my regs into a dive shop for service. I keep a supply of parts handy for my regs and do the service myself. That way, I know it's done right.

If you haven't bought yet, edge/hog will be coming out with a complete set for MSRP $175. Just an FYI

I just put together a rig for my pony bottle using an old SP MKII first stage which I traded for, an old oceanic octo which I already had, and a button guage ($35.00). It actually breaths as easily as my MK25/S555. I'm hoping to trade an old spiro single hose reg for either a SP 108 or 109 to replace the oceanic octo.

Back
Top Bottom