Lovin' Scubaboard At Dema!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi All...too cool, OUR OWN FORUM!

Please feel free to post ANY questions about Bonaire here, if we can answer we will, if not, we find the answer for you! Not only am I the owner of GRI, as we affectionately call the Golden Reef Inn, I am also a re-compression chamber nurse on the island. We are also heavily involved with the tourism industry and would be glad to voice concerns and comments to the tourism board...basically, feel free to post away and ask questions! Ok, back to my booth and work....thanks SCUBABOARD for letting me post while at DEMA!

See you soon!

Liz

Have fun, sure wish I could figure out a way to come see you on Bonaire.
By the way, can you get me Gibi's Kabrita Stoba recipe? Next door neighbor has a need for it. :)

Hey Herman,

I return to the island on Monday Night, so I will see Gibi on Tuesday, I will see if he will give up the recipe for Kabrita Stoba...Yeah right....a neighbor....lol...

Liz

Hey Liz, hope that case of Pre/Post Bonaire Depression you came down with in Orlando is under control. I mean c'mon, you've only got a few more days until you go back and I've got another month. See you in Dec.

dvrliz1:
Hey Herman,

I return to the island on Monday Night, so I will see Gibi on Tuesday, I will see if he will give up the recipe for Kabrita Stoba...Yeah right....a neighbor....lol...

Liz

Honestly, it is for a neighbor....she was given 2 goats to clean up some weeds. Now that the weeds are gone she needs something to do with them and no one else wants them hence the need for the recipe ........now I do admit I intend to invite myself over for supper. :)

lol...ah..huh...you really are desparate for Giby's Kabrita aren't you...lol... I believe you, that's cool....big kabrita party! The PBD is still in...actually getting worse because I head home to Bonaire on Sunday!!!!! It actually gets worse, the closer the day of departure!!!!! See all that are in Orlando on Saturday at Fridays!

Liz

Tracy,

The answer is yes to both! We do have availability for Jun 27-Jul 3, 2 left! PM me for details.

Liz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom