Love my heated vest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dreamdive

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally got to try out my Thermolution vest. That thing is awesome. I can wear it under my wetsuit AND drysuit.

We are here in Mexico cave diving, and on the decos, I have gotten a bit chilled. So with the use of the remote control, I simply click it once, twice, or three times to as hot as I think I need it. It heats up really quickly and I usually can't even take the third setting but stay on the second one. It heats up from the rear but as water still circulates in my suit, it helps me overall. I love that I can also wear it with my dry suit since the batteries are inside and the remote activates the vest without external wires.

Unlike some heated vests, this one is ultra thin, fits and packs easily for travel, and wears without changing buoyancy or adding bulk.

I can definitely recommend it to anybody who also hates being cold :):thumb: It was not cheap but for me is well worth it.

Thermalution Heated Vest

How long does the battery charge last?

How long does the battery charge last?
A pair of 7.4 volt 4.4 amp-hour lithium polymer batteries powers the Thermalution vest system, providing 180—240 minutes of heat. . . . Recharging takes approximately 4 hours.

My wife loves hers, too. She has the less expensive version for wetsuits only, with a hard-wired controller.

Yes, it is expensive, but I love diving and can't enjoy myself being cold. So, I figure it is a worthwhile investment :)

Holy crap not cheap at all. My reg set was cheaper and its top of the line
400 is tops id pay for that. Only heats your back and not the frontal area. Will work ok provided the water circulates in the wetsuit

I got a BZ200 vest and glove system for my birthday last year. Greatest invention for cold water ever!
50min in near 0 temps and started to get chilly towards the end, awesome.

How was the price, fit. Gloves easy to use with your gear. Is it bulky hows the warmth? Batteries recharegable and whats in the package
Always good to hear a report from users

Holy crap not cheap at all. My reg set was cheaper and its top of the line
400 is tops id pay for that. Only heats your back and not the frontal area. Will work ok provided the water circulates in the wetsuit
If you are able to purchase 10+ of them at a single order, the manufacturer will give you a pretty sweet price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom