Love, Life and Relationships

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver0001.

Hang on to your wife buddy.....
Single is not all that is cracked up to be, I like DR Bill am single and 46 and have been for a couple years now and have never been Married.

I have two children, A 17 yr relationship that fell apart and then right away another Great relationship that just wasn't meant to last.

I have been dating and it is a bit fun, Made some great new friends and am still testing the water.

But like DR Bill I too would like to find one for life and am working on that.:D

If I had to start over... I'm going it alone. No matter how hard it makes my wife laugh.... I've priced myself out of the market. I wish a long life for my wife because if she dies tomorrow I'm going to be a very lonely guy...
Nah, you are not alone. There is no way I could replace my wife, in looks or compatibility, and I sure am not getting anymore attractive.

Absolutely no stomach for the dating thing anyway....living single would be much more relaxing and stress-free if it came to that. Too many really neurotic women out there from my informal observations. An emotional minefield so to speak.

Luckily my wife seems to be clicking right along..................and does not weigh a pound more than when we got married 19 years ago. :D

Diver0001.

Hang on to your wife buddy.....

Oh believe me I'm not letting go of this. She's definitely Mrs. Right (although there *are* days that you have to hold your head and say 'Dear God why did you make women like irresistable little neurotic time bombs"... but that's not every day.... :))

R..

In my job I have access to the jail logs and mugshots. Whenever I want a blast from the past I just look up my old girlfriends on there, pretty interesting the stuff they keep getting into.

I married a woman with a clean record. Well, at least in this State.

I pity the fools who seriously thinks they can plan their romantic future. The gods keep track of remarks like the op's and plan their amusement accordingly.

20+ years ago, three months after separating form my wife, I went to a party "just to meet some new people, not looking for romance." I met someone, she followed me home and we're still together.

Good to hear you're keep'n up your standards there, vshearer... LOL :rofl3:

R..

I figured out a long time ago the psychobabes were the most fun.

And for the best sex, the ones that profess a strong "religious" character are even better.

Guilt and Redemption. The ultimate female aphrodisiac.

And I gave them plenty of guilt. :crafty:

I pity the fools who seriously thinks they can plan their romantic future. The gods keep track of remarks like the op's and plan their amusement accordingly.

It's more of a principle than a plan, really. In project management we have a saying..."the first victim of the execution is the plan". Don't worry....

Either way, if my wife were gone I think my desire to give up on women would outweigh anything the God's could present to convince me otherwise.... of course I'm saying this now.....

20+ years ago, three months after separating form my wife, I went to a party "just to meet some new people, not looking for romance." I met someone, she followed me home and we're still together.

mmmmmmm.. Sorry DB but it's too easy.....

We meant HUMAN companions.....

R..

Back
Top Bottom