Loud applause for DEPP, Yuzo, Inon and my friend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK, a while back I had a slight water retention problem with my Inon 200s strobe. :p

strobe.jpg

Emailed DEPP and they got back to me in good time. Sent email to Yuzo (www.naturephoto.co.jp) and he replied immediately. Shipped strobe. DEPP dealt directly with Yuzo.

Yuzo got my strobe out to me quick smart and if it weren't for the local post office I would have had it a week ago. But they found it today and now it's in my hot little hands.

All brand spankin' new and ready to head out!

So, a public thank you to all involved in the pretty quick turn around and painless process!

And a huge thanks to my local dive bud who donated one of his strobes to me for the duration ;D ;D

That's typical of every one of my dealings with DEPP. I don't take anything in the water without it!

alcina:
OK, a while back I had a slight water retention problem with my Inon 200s strobe. :p

strobe.jpg

Emailed DEPP and they got back to me in good time. Sent email to Yuzo (www.naturephoto.co.jp) and he replied immediately. Shipped strobe. DEPP dealt directly with Yuzo.

Yuzo got my strobe out to me quick smart and if it weren't for the local post office I would have had it a week ago. But they found it today and now it's in my hot little hands.

All brand spankin' new and ready to head out!

So, a public thank you to all involved in the pretty quick turn around and painless process!

And a huge thanks to my local dive bud who donated one of his strobes to me for the duration ;D ;D
I have had good success with depp...many of our customers buy it and only a few have used it.....but...when they do I have heard good thinks...Things will flood. Things will flood.

That's great to hear Alcina.

Nice to know that they are some corporations out there that actually make it a point in honouring their agreements with customers :D.

I can't speak on DEPP as I don't have it.

But from my dealings with Yuzo I can state he is a very reputable person.

24.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom