lotso stuff...my moving to Brazil clearing out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

back in the US for another short visit.
Another update..sold, pending, additions, and pricing.

Available
Cylinders
no cylinders left, thanks.

Garments, Exposure Protection, BC, etc
All 4th Element under-garments now sold. Thanks!

XXL Rashguard (small cut), used 3 times, rinsed with fresh water, great shape, $13. Now $10.
ScubaPro Blue XL Twin Jet Max fins used for about 40 dives, less than 8 months since purchased new, originally $219. $110. Now $75.
Buckle style spring straps – XL, fit nicely on the Twin Jet Max fins, $70 new, yours for $30. Now $25.
NEW Akona XL 3mm shortie wetsuit – From Akona:
"Designed for maximum comfort, utility, and performance. This, our newest generation of wetsuit, utilizes custom patterns and innovative features to keep you warmer in any environment, and a unique mix of advanced materials and features will enable you to enter and exit the suit with ease."
It is:
• 3mm shortie
• contoured styling for a great fit
• strategically placed super-stretch neoprene panels
ok, they're the marketing people...anyhow, great suit and as you can see is never wet, is in great new condition, and has the tags still attached. Look at that neck seal!. Its original price is $95 + tax ($102). Now $55.

Regulators/Gauges
Sherwood SR1 DIN - great condition, amazing breathing regulator, high pressure seat replaced, less than 1 year old, used on about 40 dives. $375 (1st stage, 2nd stage, hose). Now dropped from $350 to $275.

Misc Gear
Neptuno Minispools - No more giant spools for micro jumps, the Neptuno MiniSpools got you covered, hold about 20-30'of line, perfect for those very short jumps. Neptuno MiniSpools. I have them here in the U.S. already (no line or double-ender). I have about 40. I now have about 10. 8 left.. $10 each.

a bunch of hoses, lots of different lengths...
here's the hose lengths (some SiTech, some SP, 1 or 2 Atomic (standard, no swivel)):
$15/each.
I have:
1 - 6" HP, 1 - 40" LP, 4 32", 1 Atomic 32", 1 15", 2 36", 1 38", 3 22", 1 24", 1 26".
all will be $15 each plus pp/ship. I also have 1 - 40" LP Miflex $40, new in package.

Books & Crew Packs (excellent condition)
PADI Underwater Navigation crew pack – in plastic packaging, $40.
PADI Underwater Navigation manual – great condition, $15.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer pack – great condition, in blister pack with slate, $35.
PADI Deep Diver Manual - $17

sorry, no compass. All prices plus shipping & PayPal at cost.

back in the US for another short visit.
Another update..sold, pending, additions, and pricing.

Available
XXL Rashguard (small cut), used 3 times, rinsed with fresh water, great shape, $13. Now $10.
ScubaPro Blue XL Twin Jet Max fins used for about 40 dives, less than 8 months since purchased new, originally $219. $110. Now $60.
Buckle style spring straps – XL, fit nicely on the Twin Jet Max fins, $70 new, yours for $30. Now $25.
NEW Akona XL 3mm shortie wetsuit – From Akona:
"Designed for maximum comfort, utility, and performance. This, our newest generation of wetsuit, utilizes custom patterns and innovative features to keep you warmer in any environment, and a unique mix of advanced materials and features will enable you to enter and exit the suit with ease."
It is:
• 3mm shortie
• contoured styling for a great fit
• strategically placed super-stretch neoprene panels
ok, they're the marketing people...anyhow, great suit and as you can see is never wet, is in great new condition, and has the tags still attached. Look at that neck seal!. Its original price is $95 + tax ($102). Now $50.
Misc Gear
Neptuno Minispools - No more giant spools for micro jumps, the Neptuno MiniSpools got you covered, hold about 20-30'of line, perfect for those very short jumps. Neptuno MiniSpools. I have them here in the U.S. already (no line or double-ender). I have about 40. I now have about 10. 8 left.. $10 each.
Sherwood Wisdom 2 download cable...this was great when I had the Wisdom 2 but ...retails $110. Yours for $50.

Books & Crew Packs (excellent condition)
PADI Underwater Navigation crew pack – in plastic packaging, $40.
PADI Underwater Navigation manual – great condition, $15.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer pack – great condition, in blister pack with slate, $35.
PADI Deep Diver Manual - $17

sorry, no compass. All prices plus shipping & PayPal at cost.[/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom