lotso stuff...my moving to Brazil clearing out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

some updates...sold, pending, additions, and pricing.

Sold pending payment
Luxfer AL40 – BRAND NEW, nice to have as an O2 bottle or sling for backup. It is clean to 40% and hasn’t been used, current hydro and VIP. Convertible Blue Steel Valve.
DiveRite Nomad XL BC, used for about 10 cave dives, always rinsed thoroughly with fresh water, excellent condition. 60# wing. I’ll include the 17” bungees. More information and a size chart can be found on SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Nomad.
Second DiveRite Nomad XL BC, used for about 10 cave dives, always rinsed thoroughly with fresh water, excellent condition. 60# wing. I’ll include the 17” bungees. More information and a size chart can be found on SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Nomad.
Larry Green reel, brand new (the 200' version) - $75.

Sold
Wreck diver manual
Brand new Six foot High Viz SMB (6”x72”) - 210 Denier with a urethane backing, it has about 40 lbs of lift, has an oral/BC hose inflator, a 1” d-ring at the top, reflective tape, and an over-pressure relief button.
62 of the 100 minispools.
Ralph Hood Underwater Connection Safety Reel. This is a standard handle version. Loaded with cave line. It’s used, but in nice shape.
Scuba Equipment Care & Maintenance.

Cylinders
Faber HP 117 Steels (2) – practically new - USED ONLY 1 TIME! Current hydro & VIP (2009), one left and one right convertible BlueSteel values (including the plugs)…not a scratch, good to 40% EANx, currently have clean air (Grade E) in them. $320 each.
Luxfer AL30– great condition nice to have as an O2 bottle or sling for backup. It was O2 cleaned and hasn’t been used, current hydro and VIP. DIN Valve. $140.
Luxfer AL80 – great condition nice to have as a sling for backup or primary for recreational. It was O2 cleaned and hasn’t been used since, current hydro and VIP. Convertible Valve. $160.
Worthington HP 120s – current hydro and VIP (2009), used only with clean air or EANx, both have standard RH valves, currently filled with clean air. $320 each.

Garments, Exposure Protection, BC, etc
XXL Rashguard (small cut), used 3 times, rinsed with fresh water, great shape, $13.
NEW SSA Boat Coat – size is Medium (but it’s a big medium – I’d call it XL). Very warm and comfy feeling – won’t need this warmth in Brazil. Cost $169 new, yours for $105.
Deep Sea XL Wetsuit hood – used 3 times only in fresh water, rinsed thoroughly, great condition, $12.
ScubaPro Blue XL Twin Jet Max fins used for about 40 dives, less than 8 months since purchased new, originally $219. $110.
Buckle style spring straps – XL, fit nicely on the Twin Jet Max fins, $60 new, yours for $30.
NEW Akona XL 3mm shortie wetsuit – From Akona:
"Designed for maximum comfort, utility, and performance. This, our newest generation of wetsuit, utilizes custom patterns and innovative features to keep you warmer in any environment, and a unique mix of advanced materials and features will enable you to enter and exit the suit with ease."
It is:
• 3mm shortie
• contoured styling for a great fit
• strategically placed super-stretch neoprene panels
ok, they're the marketing people...anyhow, great suit and as you can see is never wet, is in great new condition, and has the tags still attached. Look at that neck seal!. Its original price is $95 + tax ($102). $55.

Whites Fusion Drysuit - 2xl/3xl with the Limited Edition Tech Skin - purchased only a couple months ago. This suit is one of the hottest on the market! Used 6 times total - fantastic condition. The seals are near perfect. I can include the brand new/never used MK2 undergarment (2x) and/or the rock boots - brand new size 12. The carry bag can be included. The package (which included socks at the time) was $2300 retail. Suit w/ LE Tech Skin, MK2 U/G, rock boots, and the carry bag! It will be about $30-$40 to ship plus insurance. Yours now for $1550.
I'm moving to a warm climate so won't need the suit though I'm not desperate to sell it - it's a great suit in awesome condition.

Regulators
Atomic Aquatics M1 (2) – New/NEVER wet, DIN regulators. These regulators are awesome. I’ve got 2 that simply are 2 more than I need. I purchased them expecting to do a lot of northeast diving. However, as you know by now, I’m moving to Brazil. I only bought them a month or two ago. More info on http://www.atomicaquatics.com/M1.html.
They retail for $699 each. I’m offering them at this price to move them quickly - $500 each.
Sherwood Standard Octo – used only on a few dives. $55.
Sherwood SR1 - great condition, amazing breathing regulator, high pressure seat replaced, less than 1 year old, used on about 40 dives. $375 (1st stage, 2nd stage, hose)

Misc Gear
3’ SMB - $5
Neptuno Minispools - No more giant spools for micro jumps, the Neptuno MiniSpools got you covered, hold about 20-30'of line, perfect for those very short jumps. Neptuno MiniSpools. I have them here in the U.S. already (no line or double-ender). I have about 40. $10 each.

Books & Crew Packs (excellent condition)
PADI Underwater Navigation crew pack – in plastic packaging, $40.
PADI Underwater Navigation manual – great condition, $15.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer pack – great condition, in blister pack with slate, $35.
PADI Deep Diver Manual - $17
PADI Enriched Air Diving DVD Crew Pack - $84 new, yours for $45.

New additions
a bunch of hoses, lots of different lengths...LP (reg & DS/BC), a few HP, no 5' or 7' though. I'll list some lengths shortly.
all will be $20 plus pp/ship.
Sherwood regulator (see above).

Looking for...
trimix computer.[/QUOTE]

hey their do you have a compass for sale pm me if you do or dont thanks

Sold pending payment
Luxfer AL40 – BRAND NEW, nice to have as an O2 bottle or sling for backup. It is clean to 40% and hasn’t been used, current hydro and VIP. Convertible Blue Steel Valve.

Sold
Wreck diver manual
Brand new Six foot High Viz SMB (6”x72&#8221:wink: - 210 Denier with a urethane backing, it has about 40 lbs of lift, has an oral/BC hose inflator, a 1” d-ring at the top, reflective tape, and an over-pressure relief button.
Ralph Hood Underwater Connection Safety Reel. This is a standard handle version. Loaded with cave line. It’s used, but in nice shape.
Larry Green reel, brand new (the 200' version).
DiveRite Nomad XL BC, used for about 10 cave dives, always rinsed thoroughly with fresh water, excellent condition. 60# wing. I’ll include the 17” bungees. More information and a size chart can be found on SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Nomad.

Cylinders
Faber HP 117 Steels (2) – practically new - USED ONLY 1 TIME! Current hydro & VIP (2009), one left and one right convertible BlueSteel values (including the plugs)…not a scratch, good to 40% EANx, currently have clean air (Grade E) in them. $320 each. Now $300 each.
Luxfer AL30– great condition nice to have as an O2 bottle or sling for backup. It was O2 cleaned and hasn’t been used, current hydro and VIP. DIN Valve. $140. Now $120.
Luxfer AL80 – great condition nice to have as a sling for backup or primary for recreational. It was O2 cleaned and hasn’t been used since, current hydro and VIP. Convertible Valve. $160. Now $140.
Worthington HP 120s – current hydro and VIP (2009), used only with clean air or EANx, both have standard RH valves, currently filled with clean air. $320 each. Now $300 each.

XXL Rashguard (small cut), used 3 times, rinsed with fresh water, great shape, $13. Now $10.
NEW SSA Boat Coat – size is Medium (but it’s a big medium – I’d call it XL). Very warm and comfy feeling – won’t need this warmth in Brazil. Cost $169 new, yours for $105. Now $99.
Deep Sea XL Wetsuit hood – used 3 times only in fresh water, rinsed thoroughly, great condition, Now $10.
ScubaPro Blue XL Twin Jet Max fins used for about 40 dives, less than 8 months since purchased new, originally $219. $110. Now $100.
Buckle style spring straps – XL, fit nicely on the Twin Jet Max fins, $60 new, yours for $30. Now $30.
"Designed for maximum comfort, utility, and performance. This, our newest generation of wetsuit, utilizes custom patterns and innovative features to keep you warmer in any environment, and a unique mix of advanced materials and features will enable you to enter and exit the suit with ease."
It is:
• 3mm shortie
ok, they're the marketing people...anyhow, great suit and as you can see is never wet, is in great new condition, and has the tags still attached. Look at that neck seal!. Its original price is $95 + tax ($102). $55. Now $55.

Whites Fusion Drysuit - 2xl/3xl with the Limited Edition Tech Skin - purchased only a couple months ago. This suit is one of the hottest on the market! Used 6 times total - fantastic condition. The seals are near perfect. I can include the brand new/never used MK2 undergarment (2x) and/or the rock boots - brand new size 12. The carry bag can be included. The package (which included socks at the time) was $2300 retail. Suit w/ LE Tech Skin, MK2 U/G, rock boots, and the carry bag! It will be about $30-$40 to ship plus insurance. Yours now for $1550.
I'm moving to a warm climate so won't need the suit though I'm not desperate to sell it - it's a great suit in awesome condition.

Regulators
Atomic Aquatics M1 (2) – New/NEVER wet, DIN regulators. These regulators are awesome. I’ve got 2 that simply are 2 more than I need. I purchased them expecting to do a lot of northeast diving. However, as you know by now, I’m moving to Brazil. I only bought them a month or two ago. More info on http://www.atomicaquatics.com/M1.html.
They retail for $699 each. I’m offering them at this price to move them quickly - $535 each. Now $500 each.
Sherwood Standard Octo – used only on a few dives. $55. Now $50.
Sherwood SR1 - great condition, amazing breathing regulator, high pressure seat replaced, less than 1 year old, used on about 40 dives. $375 (1st stage, 2nd stage, hose). Now $350.

Misc Gear
3’ SMB - $5
Neptuno Minispools - No more giant spools for micro jumps, the Neptuno MiniSpools got you covered, hold about 20-30'of line, perfect for those very short jumps. Neptuno MiniSpools. I have them here in the U.S. already (no line or double-ender). I have about 40. I now have about 30. $10 each.

a bunch of hoses, lots of different lengths...LP (reg & DS/BC), a few HP, no 5' or 7' though. I'll list some lengths shortly.
all will be $20 plus pp/ship.

PADI Digital Underwater Photographer pack – great condition, in blister pack with slate, $35.
PADI Enriched Air Diving DVD Crew Pack - $84 new, yours for $45. Now $40.

Looking for..trimix computer.
sorry, no compass.

Sold pending payment

Sold
Wreck diver manual
Brand new Six foot High Viz SMB (6”x72”) - 210 Denier with a urethane backing, it has about 40 lbs of lift, has an oral/BC hose inflator, a 1” d-ring at the top, reflective tape, and an over-pressure relief button.
PADI Enriched Air Diving DVD Crew Pack.
NEW SSA Boat Coat – size is Medium (but it’s a big medium – I’d call it XL). Very warm and comfy feeling – won’t need this warmth in Brazil.

Cylinders
Faber HP 117 Steels (2) – practically new - USED ONLY 1 TIME! Current hydro & VIP (2009), one left and one right convertible BlueSteel values (including the plugs)…not a scratch, good to 40% EANx, currently have clean air (Grade E) in them. $320 each. Now $300 each.
Luxfer AL30– great condition nice to have as an O2 bottle or sling for backup. It was O2 cleaned and hasn’t been used, current hydro and VIP. DIN Valve. $140. Now $120.
Luxfer AL80 – great condition nice to have as a sling for backup or primary for recreational. It was O2 cleaned and hasn’t been used since, current hydro and VIP. Convertible Valve. $160. Now $130.
Worthington HP 120s – current hydro and VIP (2009), used only with clean air or EANx, both have standard RH valves, currently filled with clean air. $320 each. Now $300 each.

XXL Rashguard (small cut), used 3 times, rinsed with fresh water, great shape, $13. Now $10.
Deep Sea XXL Wetsuit hood – used 3 times only in fresh water, rinsed thoroughly, great condition, Now $10.
ScubaPro Blue XL Twin Jet Max fins used for about 40 dives, less than 8 months since purchased new, originally $219. $110. Now $100.
Buckle style spring straps – XL, fit nicely on the Twin Jet Max fins, $60 new, yours for $30. Now $30.
It is:
• 3mm shortie
ok, they're the marketing people...anyhow, great suit and as you can see is never wet, is in great new condition, and has the tags still attached. Look at that neck seal!. Its original price is $95 + tax ($102). $55. Now $55.

Regulators
They retail for $699 each. I’m offering them at this price to move them quickly - $535 each. Now $500 each.
Sherwood SR1 - great condition, amazing breathing regulator, high pressure seat replaced, less than 1 year old, used on about 40 dives. $375 (1st stage, 2nd stage, hose). Now $350.

Misc Gear
3’ SMB - $5
Neptuno Minispools - No more giant spools for micro jumps, the Neptuno MiniSpools got you covered, hold about 20-30'of line, perfect for those very short jumps. Neptuno MiniSpools. I have them here in the U.S. already (no line or double-ender). I have about 40. I now have about 30. $10 each.
Dive Rite 24W HID canister light - 24W focusable lighthead in this Quest canister: SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Quest Canister Light. remember, only the canister is the same. 4 hours of burn time. Used on about a dozen freshwater dives. It's big and bright and works wonders in dark caves like Manatee. This is too much light for the diving I'll be doing in Brazil. It is a big canister but not very noticeable in the water. 10 d-cell battery pack to make charging easy. Comes with hard case.$750.
a bunch of hoses, lots of different lengths...
here's the hose lengths (some SiTech, some SP, 1 or 2 Atomic (no swivel)):
they were $20/each.
I have:
1 - 6" HP
1 - 40" LP
4 32",
1 Atomic 32",
1 15",
2 36",
1 38",
3 22",
1 24",
1 26".
all will be $20 plus pp/ship. I also have 1 - 40" LP Miflex $40, new in package.

sorry, no compass.

Sold pending payment
Deep Sea XXL Wetsuit hood – used 3 times only in fresh water, rinsed thoroughly, great condition.

Sold
Wreck diver manual
PADI Enriched Air Diving DVD Crew Pack.
NEW SSA Boat Coat – size is Medium (but it’s a big medium – I’d call it XL). Very warm and comfy feeling – won’t need this warmth in Brazil.

Cylinders
Faber HP 117 Steels (2) – practically new - USED ONLY 1 TIME! Current hydro & VIP (2009), one left and one right convertible BlueSteel values (including the plugs)…not a scratch, good to 40% EANx, currently have clean air (Grade E) in them. $320 each. Now $295 each.
Luxfer AL80 – great condition yellow AL80 nice to have as a sling for backup or primary for recreational. It was O2 cleaned by TSC and hasn’t been used since, current hydro and VIP. Convertible Valve. $160. Now $120.
Worthington HP 120s – current hydro and VIP (2009), used only with clean air or EANx, both have standard RH valves, currently filled with clean air. $320 each. Now $295 each.

ScubaPro Blue XL Twin Jet Max fins used for about 40 dives, less than 8 months since purchased new, originally $219. $110. Now $90.
It is:
• 3mm shortie

Regulators
They retail for $699 each. I’m offering them at this price to move them quickly - $500 each. Now $500 each.

Misc Gear
3’ SMB - $5
Dive Rite 24W HID canister light - 24W focusable lighthead in this Quest canister: SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Quest Canister Light. remember, only the canister is the same. 4 hours of burn time. Used on about a dozen freshwater dives. It's big and bright and works wonders in dark caves like Manatee. This is too much light for the diving I'll be doing in Brazil. It is a big canister but not very noticeable in the water. 10 d-cell battery pack to make charging easy. Comes with hard case.$750.
a bunch of hoses, lots of different lengths...
here's the hose lengths (some SiTech, some SP, 1 or 2 Atomic (no swivel)):
they were $20/each.
I have:
1 - 6" HP
1 - 40" LP
4 32",
1 Atomic 32",
1 15",
2 36",
1 38",
3 22",
1 24",
1 26".
all will be $20 plus pp/ship. I also have 1 - 40" LP Miflex $40, new in package.

sorry, no compass.

Steel 120 valves din or yoke?

Where are you moving in Brazil? I used to fly down there from Newark before I retired.

Steel 120 valves din or yoke?

Where are you moving in Brazil? I used to fly down there from Newark before I retired.

sorry, the valves (should say it somewhere, I'll go back and check) are convertible valves (meaning DIN and/or yoke). Every reg I have is din so they're currently configured that way.

I'm heading for Brazil in about 3 weeks - right near the end of January.
Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom