Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapetecanada

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Lost two weight pockets from Aqualung BC in Cardinal, Ontario area. I believe I lost them between the Kitty Hawk and the Conestoga wrecks. Lost on August 7th & /or 8th. They are double compartment pockets and will have a 5 & 2lb weight in one compartment. If found,please reply to this post. I live in London Ontario but will be in Iroquois area until Thursday. Thank for any help you can provide

Thank you, I noticed the first pocket missing at the beginning of Torpedo dive at kitty hawk so I borrowed 7lbs from dive buddies. Somehow lost 2nd pocket in Galop Canal after going around Kitty Hawk and had to float to exit on the surface. Current too strong to backtrack for search and not enough weight to decend

Where exactly did you enter for the Kitty Hawk? Did you jump off the wall or enter down the slope in the filled in lock? For the second one, were you still in the lock or were you actually in the canal portion? Gives us a bit more info on where to look.

We entered down the slope but I think I lost the 2nd pocket in the canal portion east of the bridge. I stayed close to the south wall the whole time. The first pocket may have been lost the day before when exiting from the Conestoga....I didn't notice it was gone until I tried to submerge in the filled in lock the next day. We exited from the Conestoga just east of a tree that juts out into the river about, 100 feet east of the change room/washroom. We followed the rope line from the bow of the Conestoga to the shore when exiting

Back
Top Bottom