LOST: Weight pouch Comal Sat 10-07-2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arrrrrrggghhh! I'm sorry your friend lost his pouch, and I hope he finds it, but why, oh, why- haven't any of you lucky people who got to attend the cleanup posted a report?! Geeez, gimme some details, quick!

What part of the Comal did he lose it at?

It was rather more complicated than any other underwater cleanup I've been to, even the big Lake Travis ones. It didn't help that I couldn't get my lazy-butt group out to registration until 10am (for some reason they wanted to do a 1am night dive), and the other groups swiped all the onion sacks. :D

The river is CHOCK FULL of crayfish. The flippin' things were all over the place. Maybe it's because the flow rate is so low, or there's heaps of sunken debris all over the place. Our campsite at Landa was missing a fire pit, so we pulled bricks out of the river and built ourselves a new one. Yeehaw.

archman:
Our campsite at Landa was missing a fire pit, so we pulled bricks out of the river and built ourselves a new one. Yeehaw.

Yeehaw, indeed. Country boy can survive. :wink:

Thank you for having a little pity on me, Archman. It sounds like you had a good time, despite being forced to do a 1:00 am night dive and then clean up without the obligatory onionsack. Hope to finally join yall next year for this cleanup.

And in the Bahamas, we call spiny lobster "crawfish".

ScubaTexan:
In Texas, we call them crawfish.... :no
:laughing:

Or crawdads, or mudbugs.......anything but crayfish......that just sounds so....Yankee. :D

Crawdads are just like my Bank Account.

Both of them can backup a lot faster then they can go forward ! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom