LOST-SENSUS PRO Dive logger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
While enjoying a wonderful dive at La Jolla Shores this morning my small Sensus Pro dive logger came off my BC. It is somewhere west of the Beach. Reward offered if found.

Terry Strait
divinman<at>sbcglobal<dot>net

divebuddysean:
I think I may hunt for it. Any idea when you dropped it or it fell off?

Sean

It was on the plate when I took it out of the garage this morning......

Does that help?

Anyone have the number for La Jolla Shores Lifeguard tower lost and found?

Terry

Scubaroo:
How did you have it attached? Ziptie, or the velcro?

Silly me uses the velcro attachment they send with it.

divinman:
Silly me uses the velcro attachment they send with it.

wow, that thing looks super cool! So it keeps logs of dives? I wouldnot have to buy a more expensive computer and a stupid transfer kit for a computer? I could buy a standard computer and this?

shaxs:
wow, that thing looks super cool! So it keeps logs of dives? I wouldnot have to buy a more expensive computer and a stupid transfer kit for a computer? I could buy a standard computer and this?

Yes, it logs time, temp, depth, SI. Has entry area for dive information and prints pages for your logbook.

I have a regular computer but didn't buy the download kit for it. This unit was nice because I didn't have to haul my entire regulator into the office to download my profiles. Gonna miss it.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom