Lost Sea Life DC 500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's the way the world moves....

That's just heartless, Lil Sis!

Jcsgt:
I think Lisa was referring to the one they lost on their boat. $600 isn't cheap to me, either.

exactly :D So nice to be understood :wink:

I think after an hour with you, live, I would be toast...tummy cramps and a sore jaw from laughing....lol

justleesa:
exactly :D So nice to be understood :wink:

Are you misunderstood Leesa? Would you like to talk about it? Let me get my pen and paper, ehehhehehe :D

lil sis:
That's the way the world moves....

How long would u like to be moving with said earth? Bwahahahhahahahha, I can get you in your sleep. Or my pretty, I can take that lil dog of yours, Lola. *insert cackling witch laugh*

Missdirected:
Are you misunderstood Leesa? Would you like to talk about it? Let me get my pen and paper, ehehhehehe :D

I can sum it all up....it's my mothers fault

(now stop hijacking...but she asked...you know you shouldn't ...oh..ok.....)

Now see... what you need to do is see if you're DAN policy or the DCS policy covers it... some do... some cover it only if it was accidently sent flying off the boat for some reason... others provide flood insurance... pretty sure it's flooded by now, right? :wink:

I looked into my DAN policy after I lost my camera. Since I didn't specifically purchase the equipment policy, it wasn't covered.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom