Lost Sea Life DC 500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
June 25, was diving St. Petes Beach Reef. Somehow, I lost my Sea Life DC 500, camera, housing, and strobe. :shakehead :( If someone should spot it floating by, please contact me.

Don't feel badly. I lost my DC200, two years ago, off Miami. It's probably in Cuba by now.

Jcsgt:
Don't feel badly. I lost my DC200, two years ago, off Miami. It's probably in Cuba by now.

Maybe someone will pick it up on the way over :D

We once had a dive guest lose their camera. We looked and looked and couldn't find it. The next day we did the same dive site and all of a sudden we here a bump, bump....it was the camera bumping up against the boat...fancy that!?!

Missdirected:
Still hurts to lose $600 bucks.
I think Lisa was referring to the one they lost on their boat. $600 isn't cheap to me, either.

Jcsgt:
I think Lisa was referring to the one they lost on their boat. $600 isn't cheap to me, either.

Oh I see. My friend had a similiar thing happen with his sunglasses. lost them off of the boat - didn't find them that day. Went back to the same area and wella, they were waiting there.

A few months after I lost my digital, I bought a cheap film camera. Once more, forgot to clip off when descending and managed to lose it in a current. By some miracle, one of our boat crew spotted it and caught it as it went by. Couldn't happen with my good camera, but I was still very appreciative to get the cheapie back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom