Lost R380 cover/diaphragm - anyone have parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is an 080HP?

080 was the designation for the second stage that is now called the 108.
The "HP" upgraded the 080 with an adjustable orifice and larger exhaust port.

I don't know when or why the change from 080 to 108 happened.

I might consider an 080 or 108 or whatever... my OCD wants either 2 plastic regs or 2 metal regs. Run my 109 and G250 together?! Hmm...

Re 380: I think the missing friction disk meant there was no friction, so the cover was never even close to tight. If I tightened it down the pin wouldn’t go in.

I might consider an 080 or 108 or whatever... my OCD wants either 2 plastic regs or 2 metal regs. Run my 109 and G250 together?! Hmm...

Re 380: I think the missing friction disk meant there was no friction, so the cover was never even close to tight. If I tightened it down the pin wouldn’t go in.

If you're looking for two plastic regs eg G250s, I've got some. Two that look to have only been dived once if ever, fully serviced and updated and two G250 Graphite's (blue and orange) that need servicing, I can do that or can sell with kits and upgrade parts. Message me if interested.

Thanks. I’ve got a 109 that was supposed to be for someone else that I ended up keeping, so I want to dive that before I decide to stay with ‘all plastic’. If I can get a tank and check it in the AM, I’ll try to get on the PM dive boat. Otherwise maybe this weekend.

I love my 250 but something (or someone) tells me I might really like the 109.

I have a couple of R190s I would happy to part with if you want something very close to what you had. How about $25 plus shipping for a yellow one?

The metal ones are better IMO.

I have a couple of R190s I would happy to part with if you want something very close to what you had. How about $25 plus shipping for a yellow one?
@Aloha Joe You'll be hard pressed to beat the deal Halocline is offering you.

That is a a great deal and a good R190 will make an excellent octo/secondary if not a good primary second stage. It sounds like the OP is considering plastic vs metal at this point and that is a whole other debate that boils down to purely personal preference.
I am currently diving a new metal KM Superflow (4 dives since last week- lucky me!), it is turning out to be the best second stage I have ever owned and dove, as long as you understand the demand adjustment (which is sooo simple) and change out the mouthpiece and exhaust tee.
Nothing wrong with a R109/156 though!

That is a a great deal and a good R190 will make an excellent octo/secondary if not a good primary second stage. It sounds like the OP is considering plastic vs metal at this point and that is a whole other debate that boils down to purely personal preference.
I am currently diving a new metal KM Superflow (4 dives since last week- lucky me!), it is turning out to be the best second stage I have ever owned and dove, as long as you understand the demand adjustment (which is sooo simple) and change out the mouthpiece and exhaust tee.
Nothing wrong with a R109/156 though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom