lost my camera today ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

get rid of the land yard and just hold camera in your hand..easier if you have it on a bracket with a handle..I never dropped/lost one ever .In the early 70's started taking photos with friends that are pros in the business now and I have not heard of them losing a camera either..

Two attachments on anything you really don't want to lose. So what kind of replacement were ready to get. You probably could use a backupeyebrow

. . . . . . . What an emotional rollercoaster. I cried out in pain at your loss, I grieved with you through your journey towards acceptance of your bitter fate, and I soared with elation at your unheralded recovery.

Now I must visit the facilities and then head for home.

Lucky dog. I dropped my Oly on the first day of Burning Man 2005, and it is destroyed. I bought a replacement and it was messed up BAD. I returned the replacement, but didn't get a refund because the replacement was lost in the mail USPS. I bought another replacement in a rush because the Bonaire Trip was approaching rapidly. Thankfully the second replacement arrived in time, and worked fine. Whew!

Now I wait about a month to hear the Post Office response to my claim (I did have the sense to insure the returned original replacement camera)

Clearly it is kharma related. You are a better person than I, so kharma treats you better. Congrats on the recovery.

Wristshot

Rollercoaster ride indeed.

Nice shots. I like the one with the Crabs.... Are they mating? Looks like a pretty big difference in size. Anyone know what they're doing?

NWGratefulDiver:
Well now ... it happens I just finished working on the photo show (almost as addictive as taking the pictures) ...

Here ya go ... hope you enjoy them ...

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/MN2iB8td

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

QUOTE Do not scare us again like that. All I can say is WOW, awsome pictures. It would be a great loss if you did loss your camera. Loved the Octopus and StarFish.

jim ernst:
absolutly very cool web site and really great pictures, thanks for allowing me to check them out!!!!
Sorry for more off-topic chatter, but the website provider just added a bunch more banner ads and popups (the new banner ads cover part of each page and block text, etc.). I guess it's their method of extortion ("upgrade to the next level of service and we'll get rid of them for you!").

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom