Lost light at Porteau Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maeve

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,

First, an introduction: My name is Maeve, and I'm fairly new to diving. I did my OW cert this March in Maui, and decided that I wanted to get a taste for some local diving when I got back from my vacation. I'm now in the process of getting my AOW certification, including dry suit training, here in Vancouver.

This Saturday (April 20th), literally on my first cold water dive here, I lost my backup light at Porteau Cove (before I even got to use it! I'm such a novice...). I just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone diving around the jungle gym area at Porteau Cove finds an Underwater Kinetics SL3 eLED... It's bright yellow. Let me know if any of you find anything!

I'm new to Scubaboard too, so let me know if this post breaks any rules or anything... Nice to meet you all! [h=1][/h]

Hi Maeve, welcome to the board (and to cold water diving) :)

Sucks about your light. I think we have all lost something at least once or twice. You never know but sometimes things are returned via the board this way. You might also want to let some of the local shops know as well.

Good luck,
Dale.

Second Dale's welcome!! I'm sure you will get your light returned one day. I got a camera back after 8 months in the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom