Lost: Keen Sandals at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Lori

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yes, I am kicking myself. :banghead:

Fancy that, no one has turned them in to lost and found either. :censored:

had to look to see what the big deal was. dem things is a hundred bucks! If I had sandals that were that expensive I'd keep using my croc's if I ever went somewhere I needed to take em off. Wow that's a tough loss.

I am very sorry next time give them to me between dives and I will protect them!
I have a tad bit OCD and gear is easy for me to put away and keep from walking away.
Plus I have intercepted more than a few items from growing legs and walking away.
It is a pet peeve of mine and I can not stand thievery!

CamG

Mike, I didn't hear about that. How much weight and when? Were they out in the open?

It was four 1lb weights. I was working on weighting with a diver. It was over on the walk in entrance by the parking lot. There was a woman sitting there waiting on her (I assume) husband to finish diving at the picnic table by the shore. Once I got the diver weighted I set these extra weights on the table and we did a quick dive. When we got back from the dive, the weights were gone, but the woman was still there. She played stupid that she never saw the weights on the table, but she looked directly at me putting the weights on the table and said HI as I was setting them down. Well, you can guess who I think walked off with them. :mooner:

Normally I don't have a problem with weights walking off. Divers recognize that others are working on weighting and leave stuff alone. Well, I won't be doing that again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom