lost job over information given to another member!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.

hey, go in and edit every post u posted. Delete all the text yourself. And, I think you have to contact a mod directly yo get him/her to remove your posts.

you can't edit after a certain time period, and only a mod can delete.

that is sad.

they say never post anything on the internet you would mind anyone seeing...I put my posts through that filter before push the button. still, what a mess.

umm, I would like to respond once more to this thread, but I cannot, in fear of throwing away my chances at running for president in 2016:D

yea, and not to mention the housekeeper issue.

Removing posts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
It is normally the policy of SB not to remove posts from members. The reason for this is that this can seriously disrupt the meaning of threads that they were involved in.
However, if you can tell me how your posts are being used to your detriment I will take the matter up with the Moderators and management and see what they think.
Another suggestion which I could arrange, is to change your login name. While your posts would still be there they would then be under a different name which might provide you some level of protection for anyone searching for your posts under your present screen name.
Meanwhile I advise you to post no more to the thread and we can try and resolve this behind closed doors.

I await your reply,

She must have a real hate on for you to go to those kind of lengths to mess you up.

kim is pretty smart....and nice.

changing your user name and avatar, dennis...remember that.

damage is already done . ill change it and then ill delete my membership best thing i can do.by the way the members name is naiya. beware she is a real winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom