Lost Hollis Bat fin at Edmonds, Dec 30th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kenns

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got caught trying to get out of the water at Edmonds Underwater Park in a squall that caused an impressive surf conditions. Unfortunately, as I tumbled about in the waves:shocked2:, one fin came off and there was no way to find it as these fins are negatively buoyant. :(

If you find it, please PM me and we can make arrangements to meet or drop me an email kenns61@gmail.com. Perhaps the dive shop down the road from the site will hold it for me. I'll check. They are black with no name on them and less than a year old.

Thanks in advance!

Popular fins like F-1s should have names painted on. But you know that now, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what he does know is that he now own's a spare fin.

Kenns go out early morning and while it is calm you should be able to find it, just free dive for it, one fin should do.

VooDooGasMan, I'm a 2 and a half hour drive away with a very busy border crossing right now with the holiday season so I'm afraid that wasn't an option. Hoping someone will return the fin as I have returned found items in the past to their owners. I'm hoping 'Pay it Forward' will kick in. Meanwhile, I've had a few buddies offer me their fins. Thanks.

kenns, I'll pass the word around, and you might also consider posting your story on the nwdiveclub.com site. There are more local divers there than on SB, I think.

Hope you get it back!

Oh yes....since I have smaller feet, these F-1s are size "regular" - the smallest they make them. Maybe that will make it a little less 'hoard-able'....lots of big footed divers out there....:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom