Lost GoPro 5 at Palancar Gardens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello Cozumel divers,

Last week my loving husband dropped my brand new GoPro 5 during his safety stop at the top of Palancar Gardens during my underwater photography workshop.

It was a GoPro 5 in a GoPro case, mounted on a blue selfie stick & had a red filter tied on with a white string. Of course he feels terrible about it and we're hoping that someone may find it at some point and return it to us. I know it's a long shot, but will at least give it a try.

Thanks
Bonnie

If you were the workshop instructor, you can use it as a business deduction.

If you bought it on a credit card, see if your card has purchase protection. Get the loss documented. Ask the shop or crew to give a statement backing up your account of the loss. My gf lost her new Hero4 a few years ago on it's first dive and was reimbursed by her credit card two months later.

Check into any other insurance you may have such as homeowners or trip insurance.

Back
Top Bottom