Lost Gear in St.Lawrence- Wine & Snivel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh yea, I just remembered that last year I lost my compas near the Lily by the west end of the island. My console must have been bumping the rocks as we pulled ourselves against the current.

D M I once bubbled...
Hello

I've never lost a thing while diving, I make sure my gear is properly placed in positions that do not allow for easy loosing. Lift bags on the other hand require divers with strong arms and plenty of skill, once inflated the waves and wind can drag her and you down river. I must also admit, that I have in my collection of found diving junk 3 watches, 13 computers, 6 dive flags, 31 mask with snorkels, about 200 pound in weight belts, 7 flippers, 2 OMS bottom timers, one Uwatec digital compass. I'm going to have my own scuba garage sale in Nov.

Happy diving

D M I

You must be one in a billon....
I always said show me a diver that has never lost any thing and I'll show you a BS'er or a newbie with only a couple of dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom