Lost dive computer at the Trench

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool!
Wonder what the recorded dive time is? ... Are you going to log it ? :wink: :D

Dive time on it reads 9 hours 59 minutes at 100 ft. I guess the thing shuts off automatically. When I went to look at the log I expected to see a dive time of a month or something with a year of deco. or better yet, just a simple wording of "your dead" on it after sitting down there for so long.
It was funny because we were down there diving our doubles for checkout while watching some students we were doing a dive with and jason comes up with a computer out of the blue. Even crazier was that we saw you guys down there doing some diving with your doubles and stages the day you lost it. Its a bit rusty and has that ocean "smell" to it now, but it seems to work still. It's only right that it goes back to you guys.

No problem...are you guys doing any tech dives this weekend?

Jason

We are talking about doing a long dive on the Sea Tiger and/or exploring some of the other spots that we want to check out. And yes both myself and Tom are on Jo's e-mail list so we are aware of all his planned dives. Unfortunatley I am trying to justify spending $xx on a charter vs $4 for gas for my rubber ducky (on top off Open Circuit Trimix costs) and for some reason my rubber ducky always seems to win.

Sherm

Sherm,

Please give me a call...our paths still havn't crossed yet...I will be at the shop tomorrow and I can drop your computer off for you, so that you can pick it up at your convenience -

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom