Lost camera at Lac Cai ( Bonair )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M_B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,
I forgot the Cannon PowerShot S45 at Lac Cai.
Would appreciate if you can get in touch with me. Compensation is not a problem.
Thank you.

already did , thank you.

That would be something if you do get your camera back from half a world away. Any thing is possible. Good Luck. Let us know if you retrive it.

Strange people - they still can't use it w/o charger and they need to buy a special cabels to download the images from the camera, on top of this - the software, which you can't get for free... At the end, if they want to use it, it will be the cost of newer camera....
Strange things people do sometimes....

M_B:
Strange people - they still can't use it w/o charger and they need to buy a special cabels to download the images from the camera, on top of this - the software, which you can't get for free... At the end, if they want to use it, it will be the cost of newer camera....
Strange things people do sometimes....

Oh, you think someone stole it! Well that's a different story.

well, i can't realy call them pirates :) , casue they picked up that was left on the ground...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom