Lost and Found: wetsuit at Catalina dive park June 28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Late in the afternoon yesterday my wetsuit was hanging on the wall near the steps at the dive park. Apparently there was a very similar wetsuit also hanging on the wall. When I went to pack, my wetsuit was gone and the other wetsuit was still there.

I waited until everyone had left, no one claimed the wetsuit so I figured its owner had accidentally grabbed mine by mistake.

If this is you, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hope you get it back. Were there any identifying labels or marks on it? The other diver may get a big surprise when they try to put it on if the sizes differ much.

There aren't any identifying marks (e.g. a nametag) on either suit. And the sizes do differ significantly: the one I lost is a men's small; the one I found is a large. The suits look completely different from the outside. Unfortunately both were turned inside-out... and they look very similar on the inside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom