Lost and Found: Smartphone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

don_julio

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello. I found a smartphone during a dive in Anilao in June, 2018. If you lost a smartphone during this time, PM me with details about the phone model, lock screen picture, site where you lost it, etc. and I will get it returned to you.

Please only respond if you lost a phone. I don't have time to deal with a lot of people guessing details trying to get a free phone.

This post isn't directly related to diving in Taiwan (sorry), but I thought I'd post it here because judging by the language there is a high probability that the owner is from Taiwan.

Thanks.

I wanted to let you know that I was able to find the owner of the phone! Thanks to everyone who provided me with information to help find the owner.

It turns out the owner is from Hong Kong, not Taiwan. Sorry again for cluttering your message board.

I wanted to let you know that I was able to find the owner of the phone! Thanks to everyone who provided me with information to help find the owner.

It turns out the owner is from Hong Kong, not Taiwan. Sorry again for cluttering your message board.

Would you be willing to share how you found the owner? We always like to hear of stories with a happy ending. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom